By wtfrelationship - 21/10/2009 04:07 - Singapore

Today, I told my girlfriend over MSN that we had to talk. I log on to facebook and the first thing I see is that she changed our relationship from "In a Relationship" to "It's Complicated." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 634
You deserved it 11 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We should make a search team. So we can find the FML in this post.

Facebook, the quickest message deliverer ever

Comments

dude just talk to her and tell her it's not about your relationship, unless it is. you do kinda deserve it though, because saying we need to talk to your bf/gf always means you wanna break up or something around that...

i_got_it 0

Dude, its ******* facebook. OP is acting like such a little bitch. If its really that big a deal about facebook statuses then break up with her.

Why did you only say "we need to talk", and not specify if it's about your relationship or not? Most of time "we need to talk" means "I'm going to break up with you." or something along those lines. At the same time, you're way overreacting because it's just Facebook, but I think she's overreacting too.

im sorry. i got my friend kirby to give u a waffle (>'')>#

yourejoking 0

woah. watch out for that one. she's psycho.

who freaking cares! its facebook get over it

DUDE. i just saw that on this girl's facebook. and the guy like freaked out. but now i guess he broke up with her. i guess it was complicated.

ahaha. For your gf to react that way, i'm betting you're a bit of a drama queen and she knows it.

shttfukep 0

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL best part is that the OP more likely than not would've done the same thing if their roles were reversed

jchansfan 0

You guys do realize these are occaisionally just posted because its like "Crud, that kinda sucks in a funny way", not beacuse the person's life is necessairly ruined... lol... Though this one is really lame. Miscommunication, OP's fault, who cares?