By wtfrelationship - 21/10/2009 04:07 - Singapore

Today, I told my girlfriend over MSN that we had to talk. I log on to facebook and the first thing I see is that she changed our relationship from "In a Relationship" to "It's Complicated." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 634
You deserved it 11 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We should make a search team. So we can find the FML in this post.

Facebook, the quickest message deliverer ever

Comments

FYL for having an oversensitive gf who jumps to conclusions so fast.

Better than the "so what" button idea, we need a "who's gives a rat's ass" option. I guarantee it will be the most used script on the entire site. Also, what the hell, OP? Kind of jumpy, aren't we? It looks like your GF is too. YDI. Oh, and last but not least, Facebook blows.

YDI--try face-to-face (or at least a phone call) next time.

She whipped your ass straight into line with that one little comment. Boy are you pitiful. You probably buy tampons for her now.

YDI for saying "we have to talk" without clarifying what the subject was over and especially for saying it over MSN. I got a text of that and it was someone who always made problems out of nothing. And I wonder if she changed it to 'It's Complicated' because you're always bringing things up and causing problems out of no where maybe? Have the talk, get over it, and don't phrase words like that and leave it. Freaking lame.

I assumed it was an FML because his girlfriend takes facebook so seriously that she has to update her relationship status at the first hint of trouble. That would be an FML for me.

One-up her and change your status to "single". Beat that, bitch! Just don't let her near you with a knife.

Carnivwhorus 0

Holy shit, that's the worst thing ever. You should definitely go to other sites and cry about it some more -.-