By Anonymous - 07/03/2011 18:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I threw up when I woke up, feeling quite ill, I told my mum. She instantly thought I was pregnant. I'm still a virgin and she doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 151
You deserved it 3 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kmarrs 2

Well, when you don't pop a baby out in 9 months, you'll get to be right.

beautifulbeau 4

that happens to me all the time. people will always assume that you are pregnant if you are a girl that got sick in the morning, and it will stick with you forever.

Comments

TayonaC 10

well you can't blame her. there is probably a reason behind her saying that..... *****! naw jk

sammy92 0

I wonder why, sammy92... Could it be what you're wearing in your picture that had your mother suspicious? Hmmm...

Only career choice for some girls in Stoke-on-Trent definitely girls under 16. FYL for your mother being stereotypical of your generation of children.

72 I almost pissed myself when I read that! omfg lmao. small comments like Tht make my day.

50, that was uncalled for. Sammy, just like any other girl, shouldnt be judged by what they wear? don't be stupid. Sammy, I think what you wear is lovely! :)

Well what do you do for her to think that?

maybe she was walking down the street and walked pass a boy. the mom must of thought that OP was a **** after that

Strange noises coming from your bedroom could have made her think that...

kmarrs 2

Well, when you don't pop a baby out in 9 months, you'll get to be right.

or punch herself in the belly and see if goo comes out.

#20- You are pretty sick, man. 10 points!

beautifulbeau 4

that happens to me all the time. people will always assume that you are pregnant if you are a girl that got sick in the morning, and it will stick with you forever.

If you're still a virgin then what does it matter what your mum says. Just take a pregnancy test to prove the point

Must be pretty tough to live with though!

those can break with activities that don't include sex such as horseback riding, bicycle riding, and pleasuring yourself.

memo619 0

say that you had Mexican food the day before, it's a fool proof plan

Or - just tell mom that she can go to hell for not believing her own daughter :p

a_girl_i_know 0

parents don't know their kids most of the time, so she's probably assuming the worst so that later on you can prove her wrong...I think.

Take a pregnancy test. Problem solved.

When you say "she doesn't believe me" do you mean about the pregnancy (or lack thereof) or the virgin thing? Also, just take a pregnancy test to prove your point. Yeah, it sucks that your mum doesn't believe you, but sometimes that happens.

Probably the virgin part. People don't normally get pregnant when they're still a virgin. Just sayin

thisgirl2u 9

o.0 I'm really not sure about taking the Pregnancy test just to prove that you are not pregnant. Yes, it would prove that you are not pregnant, but in my opinion it would suggest that you were having sex and needed to take the test in the first place. Too bad they don't have an over the counter virgin test that you could take.

360 - Fine, I'll rephrase; 'or is it just the virgin part'. :P