By Anonymous - 07/03/2011 18:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I threw up when I woke up, feeling quite ill, I told my mum. She instantly thought I was pregnant. I'm still a virgin and she doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 151
You deserved it 3 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kmarrs 2

Well, when you don't pop a baby out in 9 months, you'll get to be right.

beautifulbeau 4

that happens to me all the time. people will always assume that you are pregnant if you are a girl that got sick in the morning, and it will stick with you forever.

Comments

Tell your mum to put down the Daily Mail and stop watching the 'Teens are STI-riddled MONSTERS OMG!!!" programmes. Although some parents believe their kids act exactly the same way they did when the parents were teens. So maybe your mum was Miss Yo-yo Knickers?

SaharNar 0

ugghhh how parents assume stuff ! :P there gonna look dumb once they figure out that ur telling the truth :)

Oh my god. I had almost the same thing happen to me. I had been having acid reflux for about a week and begged my mom to get me tums and she literally looks at me and goes, "Are you pregnant?" I'm like.. "Noooo. Still a virgin here. How is that possible?" Her response, "You were alone with a boy in his car recently." Recently being two months previous to that accusation :-/ She had no need to be concerned at that time. NOW, on the other hand... Lol.

oooKiLLaHooo 0

****!!!!!! burn the adulterous witch! she will spawn the devil with her /sarcasm

You have nothing to prove to anyone that requires you to spend your allowance on preg test. The proof should present itself pretty soon when you need lady supplies.

didn't see this comment before I posted mine, but yes this is true

Lalala1996 0

Well I'm still a virgin and my mom put me on birth control.

Cute and a virgin?! damn right u should be on birth control; that's every mans dream o.O

Be glad, you don't have to take precautions for the first time if you're about to have sex. Much better than skipping school, going all alone to the doctor, paying the pill all by yourself...just because your parents doesn't approve of it. Besides, if you don't want to take it, she can't force you.

SCOTTY_DAY 0
RainWind 0

I can take care of your virginity issue for you.

elchihuaz 0

hahahaha u must be a **** for ur mom to think that of u!

just because her mom thinks she's prego doesn't mean she's a ****. It's just her mother being conserened. I had the same thing happen last week because I was feeling sick at the sight of food. I've only slept with one guy and I've been with him for nine month. so not everybody who's mother assumes there pregnant is a ****. Just sayin.

tattooedcowboy 6

when you have to get certain things you can tell her ( told you so ) and get away with it LOL

testthecoal 5

And what if she still doesn't believe you?