By kaileigh10 - 18/05/2011 03:04

Today, I threw a surprise birthday party for my 3 year old. There was music, snacks and lots of toys. My 3 year old is a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 045
You deserved it 50 594

kaileigh10 tells us more.

I agree! How is a baby going to change my life. that was a stupid suggestion.

Comments

Deathpawz 4

I'm a kitty cat and I dance dance dance I'm a kitty cat and I dance dance dance yeah!!!:D ^-^

It's okay, OP, I just sit at home with my spiders.. Most of the population is too stupid to be around anyways.

SaharNar 0

im curious of who went to the party :o hmmm

I'm sorry I know how this sounds, but that does look adorable.. hahaha as long as you balance it out with human friends as well.

orangebombb_fml 0

I feel sorry for you not having a life.

julayye 0

that's probably the most pathetic thing I've ever heard...why is is this a fml though? you threw the party....go outside or something...without your cat please.

cats are great :) better than someone being abusive!! so be nice :)

we do it every year for our 2 cats. i am married with real kids, but we love our cats as much and have b-day parties with them! nothing to be ashamed of.

hannah5 1

You love your cats AS MUCH as you love your kids? I like animals and all, but it seems pretty incomprehensible to me that someone could love their pet as much as they love their own flesh and blood children.

Eros19 0
0223 0

Uhm I hate to break it to you ...but im sure your cat doesn't care !! lol sad to know you would actually do that ..