By kaileigh10 - 18/05/2011 03:04

Today, I threw a surprise birthday party for my 3 year old. There was music, snacks and lots of toys. My 3 year old is a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 045
You deserved it 50 594

kaileigh10 tells us more.

I agree! How is a baby going to change my life. that was a stupid suggestion.

Comments

Shady4Life 0

Why would you complain if you threw the party?

Time to learn the difference between withdrawal and happy solitude.

I think we have a legit crazy cat lady on our hands

eliteninja12 1

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what you did! I threw my baby (my mini-doberman cockerspaniel mix) a seventh birthday party. There was cake for the dogs and for the humans, pizza, treats, and toys. She had her dog friends around the neighborhood come and a few of her human friends. They even brought her presents, and I gave her the couch I had spent the last two weeks building for her. There is no shame in showing love for your child.

MyWorldAway 0

WTF? REALLY, I THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO REALLY GET A REALITY CHECK. ANIMALS ARE NOT HUMAN. THAT MONEY WHICH THE CAT CARES NOTHING ABOUT COULD HAVE FED A REAL PERSON

VioletRaven1 8

Awww that's adorable I wish I was there and I wish I could do that 4 my dog. And all u dicks who say get a life y the **** would u comment in the 1st place, U don't have to be so rude the cat was probs happy cause he got a loving owner say get a life to people who are animal cruelty types of people.ILA ( I love animals)

swag_unicorn 4
catherinek 9

How could this possibly not be a YDI?!

I don't want to tell you it's bad to have a birthday party for your cat, but what I don't understand is why, if you're so embarrassed about it, did you do it in the first place?