By :/ - 04/03/2014 13:37

Today, I taught my 12-year-old brothers that showering cannot be used as a substitute for deodorant, and that they should use both. One of them was almost in tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 536
You deserved it 4 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Usually you would have to tell them that deodorant is not a substitute for showering, but I guess that works too.

Teach them that if they smell nice, that they are most likely to get a girl to like them. Boys that age are mostly interested in that haha (from my experience)

Comments

He was probably tearing up from the awful odor emanating from him.

You've just ruined two children's dreams

But possibly saved hundreds of peoples' noses.

I only shower every other week,am I filthy?

Depends. Do you wash yourself at least once per day? If not, then you're somewhat likely to be at least unclean, although I wouldn't immediately jump to calling you "filthy".

I just feel dirty if I don't shower, I have to do everyday especially after working out

Depends #17, Maybe your environment is cold and you don't move around enough to work up any kind of sweat. But it's still a good idea to change the sheets on your bed regularly and have a shower at the very least every three days, just to be on the safe side. I gather nearing the end of that week, you probably smell quite rank, and why leave it till it gets to that point?

Well he'll learn to actually like it...if not it will be understandable in the future...

Well they could have a lot worse alternatives. At least they are clean, for the most part.

32 - They're not using deodorant, they're showering.

#32 holy shit its Sherlock Holmes everybody

Well 19 is implying, or I'm inferring from his wording, that he thinks demo cleans.

#87 - you realise the FML says they are showering and NOT using deodorant right? so what #19 is implying, is actually correct.

Realize* I'm sure this will get thumbed down but you're the second person commenting on this FML that has spelled realize incorrectly and I'm sorry it just bothers me so fml community thumb me down if you will haha

#99 - maybe you should check where people are from BEFORE you try and tell them they are spelling things incorrectly.

I don't think many boys at that age are very hygienic, so good job for trying