By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 04:17 - United States

Today, I talked to my mom about hanging out with her. She got out her phone to schedule an appointment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 517
You deserved it 2 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

"Hmm, Christmas I'll be in Mexico. Hmm when's your birthday again? I'll be busy then too. The only time I can pencil you in would be April fools day. Would that work?"

At least she won't be able to turn around and say that she has other plans on the day?

Comments

The comments on this one suck. And from what I can tell the bad thing is that not only does she not have enough time for her child, but that she also has to use her phone to make the appointment. My point is times are changing... it's becoming less personal and alot of people have bad social skills because they use devices to connect. Not person to person.

You bitch about her having a busy schedule but I'm sure you're fine with the money she's making to support your ass right?!

You got a little upset there, didn't you buddy?

DoxIxHAVExTo 10

1) Chill. 2) That's probably true, but money and financial support from your parent ≠ love. Which makes this post much more sad. 3) How do you know if OP's still a kid and doesn't support herself?

jewelsfml 0

at least she'll schedule a time. my retired mother is always too busy for me and my girls

She's busy making money and having her own life by fyl because parents should always make time for their kids

bubo_fml 10

"Hmm, the 28th? Let me see, dear...1:00, John, 2:00, John, 3:00, John...Are you free between 4-5:00?"

She sounds hot - tied-back brunette hair? Thin glasses? Long skirt and thin legs? What's her number?

Are you Leonard from The Big Bang Theory and your mother is that crazy cold psychologist?:)