By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 04:17 - United States

Today, I talked to my mom about hanging out with her. She got out her phone to schedule an appointment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 517
You deserved it 2 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

"Hmm, Christmas I'll be in Mexico. Hmm when's your birthday again? I'll be busy then too. The only time I can pencil you in would be April fools day. Would that work?"

At least she won't be able to turn around and say that she has other plans on the day?

Comments

....that wasn't ment to sound as dirty as it did. I do not condone incestual relations guise.

perdix 29

That's kinda bad, but I once had a girlfriend who scheduled sex with me. It's pretty emasculating to hear,"Hmmm, let's see when I can pencil you in." Hey, it's more like a Sharpie!

Ooookay. That one is hilarious! I mean, that takes, "Not now, honey, I have a headache" to a whole new level!!!

And yet somehow better than "I'm sorry, it doesn't seem like I can fit you in anywhere."

RedPillSucks 31

OP: You don't say how old you are, but if you're an older teen or out living on your own, you've gotta know by now that your parents have lives also. They're not hanging around just waiting to do stuff for you.

Why?????? She was finding time to hang out!!!!!!! Makes no sense!

livedandlaughed 10

Looks kind of cold, but... It does depend on how old both you and she are. And, give her some credit for thinking that you are important enough to put on her calendar??? Gawd, that sounds kind of awful. Hang in there and appreciate what she does give you. In almost every case, someone like her was crippled by her parents and upbringing.

People over the age of 45 + smartphones = really bad idea.

At first I thought your mom was a bitch, but I think it's more that she's probably extremely busy and wants to set aside time for you. Don't be too upset OP, at least your mom cares enough to plan ahead of time to spend quality time with you.