By :/ - 12/03/2016 11:36 - Australia - North Lakes

Today, I talked to my high school sweetheart after 12 years. He confessed that he's been single ever since we broke up, never got over me, and that to this day he loves me dearly. I'm a married mother of two. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 955
You deserved it 2 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

12 years? He has issues. You probably dodged a bullet because I can see him getting very clingy very fast if you two were still together.

Run... The answer to every awkward situation... Just run really Fast

Comments

is his name Tommy? because I JUST heard a Tommy claim this the other day...

raz0rf0x 8

Not quite as melodramatic, but I ran into my first love after ten years. Split up after I went to boot camp. She had apparently tried to contact me before she got married but my parents refused to forward her messages or give her my number. Similar situation tho, I was married and so was she and despite the feelings there there was nothing to do about it. even a friendship was too painful and neither of us felt cheating on our spouses was acceptable. So, in the end were just decided to walk away and try to forget that we missed our chance together. It's sad, but that's life. I'm not unhappy with my family at all and regret nothing regarding being with my wife. I still cried for days afterwards.

Poor guy. He needs to move on, though. He just needs to find someone else. After all, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

randybryant799 20

I'm not sure what your point is here. I personally find what he said to be extremely creepy. Are you upset by that or because you want to be with him?