By neverakid - 14/04/2012 01:01 - United States

Today, I surprised my daughter by telling her that I'm going to treat the family to a trip to the Himalayas in a few months. She promptly threw a tantrum and listed her main reasons for not wanting us to go: "It's a freaking desert there," and, "I'll miss the new Spiderman movie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 065
You deserved it 4 259

Same thing different taste

Comments

pieceoschmidt 8

They're making a new Spiderman movie?! How have I not heard about this until now?

I wouldn't necessarily want to go to the Himalayas either. Sure it would be cool, but it would definitely NOT be my first choice for a vacation. If I had enough money to drop on a big vacay for my family I'd go somewhere tropical rather than a mountain range. I mean yes it's pretty ungrateful, but really, unless she's been talking about going to the Himalayas as a dream vacation, what did you expect? She probably just needs time to process it, I mean it's not like you consulted her, you probably caught her off guard. I mean she's obviously making plans, now you tell her that she has to change all of them, I might be a little miffed too. Give her time to come around or maybe as a family sit down and talk about vacation options next time.

Well, why don't you just leave her at home? If she's not old enough, with relatives, friends, etc. It's better than to listen to her bitching throughout the entire trip and letting her ruin it for you and the rest of the family.

I like you Noor, but sometimes your comments are dry... Doesnt change the fact that i always read them heheh :) Who you friends with anyway? The new spiderman or the old one? Cause if it's the new one, tell him he sux!!

chels1994 11

Seems rather disrespectful for someone who gets treated to such a thing. She is so lucky! I've never even been on vacation

venomousddog 19

Dude it's spiderman, he needs support from his fans.