By Anonymous - 23/03/2012 21:46 - United States - Kingman

Today, I still can't find a job to support myself. The only experience I have is a month in retail and a summer spent in a kitchen de-pooping shrimp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 744
You deserved it 4 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkcrayola 0

Keep applying and don't give up. If your standards are too high lower them. If all else fails, work at a grocery store; they take pretty much everybody. But also try to get an education so you can get a better job down the road.

De pooping shrimp? Sounds like you are a hard worker willing to do anything to make your money. People should be glad to have you. You will find a job soon.

Comments

That's one of the sucky things about jobs today. You try to get a decent job but they want experience. How do they expect you to GET experience if no one will hire you? It's ridiculous...

bearsy 0

Im sorry I just had to laugh at the shrimp part.

What, did I just hear somebody said "stay in school" :) but I wish you luck

shaka_Z_0929007 10

Dude just go to one of those websites that pay you for your opinion or something like that. I heard that they pay you a bunch of cash.

madlaprade 8

The military is handing out free jobs. So get off your ass and go do something meaningful for your country

I have some experience and I still can't get a job. It's tough out there, dude. I live in a ski resort town and we have had minimal snow this year so the job market is pretty much nonexistant. Even when the season is good job hunting still sucks. I suggest building up a tutoring and/or babysitting profile. There are websites that help you do so and connect you with parents that can hire you. I've gotten a few jobs through them. Best we can do right now. Hang in there!

nxtfari 5

How does one depoop a shrimp?

ishanisaboss 9

Why don't you go back to school; while your there get a job on campus.

jaystreet46 4

Get q job de-pooping shrimps!