By harry - 04/12/2009 05:55 - Hong Kong

Today, I started growing hair on my upper lip. I'm finally becoming a man! Too bad I'm a 17 year old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 002
You deserved it 5 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's actually a myth, however you've even got the myth wrong. When you shave hair it appears to grow in darker because as opposed to growing in naturally and tapering to a point like normal hair, it has a blunt edged due to being cut by the razor. Waxing pulls the hair out at the root and therefore when it grows back would not appear any darker than the hair before.

its normal- and trust me, other people wont see it as clearly as you do. you may think that its "omg so dark and awful and hairy", but i can bet that no one else is even going to notice, or care for that matter.

Comments

Laser hair removal, saves you loads of pain waxing, plucking or bleaching

Though, Electrolysis/Laser hair removal should only be done if you know you do not have some other things going on within your body. Like Polycystic ovaries can cause facial hair growth. If that's the case, OP should go to the doctor.

Laser hair removal is a god send! Im currently looking into getting a complete brazilian laser hair removal....I already did under my arms

chicchicchic 0

Maybe your pregnant? A friend of mine grew hair on her upper lip, when she was pregnant! Something to do with the hormones!

http://www.facialhairremover.co.uk/ This works extremely well.

It's not as rare as you think. Just get it waxed.