By Brown345 - 11/05/2012 05:03 - United States

Today, I started a new job. I noticed all the beautiful women. Then I tripped on a cord running across the floor. They noticed me too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 269
You deserved it 6 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

embarrassing, but really, it's not THAT bad.

You fell head over heels for them eh?

Comments

I hope you did a full-length dive, flipped lithely in the air and landed with cat-like grace back on your feet. No. Nor would I. FYL

RandomComments 6

NoorFML would have though!

hereinnc 12

OP you are failing to see that now they NOTICED you. That's a good thing! Now when you go try and talk to them mention you are the falling guy ... instant icebreaker!

challan 19

I'd think that's sweet, Op! Tell them you were falling over yourself to meet them. They'll laugh, and you'll be in!

Maybe they'll think it's cute? :) be positive

Way to make your presence known OP. Atta boy!

soggy_waffles 3

You deserve it for liking girls. Girls are ghey.

zander4310 5

Why are there not more YDIs? OP was clearly focusing on the "beautiful" women (and I'm sure by beautiful he means the stereotypical size 2 supermodel types that are the only types accepted in society as beautiful) instead of his job and made an idiot of himself by falling. No sympathy from me, sorry.

charmanderCHAR 5

Because not everyone is a cynic bastard like you. Maybe he was rushing to go do something, like, oh, I don't know... his JOB, and the girls happened to be there. ******' narcissistic slag, is what you are.

hereinnc 12

harsh #59! A. Not all guys want size 2 supermodels B. It must be nice to be so perfect as to have never been distracted...