By Brown345 - 11/05/2012 05:03 - United States

Today, I started a new job. I noticed all the beautiful women. Then I tripped on a cord running across the floor. They noticed me too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 269
You deserved it 6 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

embarrassing, but really, it's not THAT bad.

You fell head over heels for them eh?

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

So.... Did you get the digits?

should have been paying attention to where you were walking rather than the girls to avoid making yourself look like a total creaper !!

Now they're going to think you're adorably clumsy and call you cute pet names. You'll be known for this and have all those beautiful women watching out for you to make sure you don't hurt yourself. And if you do hurt yourself, they'll probably fall all over themselves trying to make you feel better. Man, you're good.

Thats how you break the ice man, with humor.

thatoneguy79 10

OP: If you are anything like me and trip on a regular basis, you should learn to roll with it; literally. This one time, I was standing on a sidewalk in a parking lot talking with a couple of the ladies I worked with. I lost my balance and took a step back, off of the raised sidewalk and onto the edge of a bumper stop, causing me to fall backwards. I landed on my backside, kicked my legs up and completed the roll back onto my feet; a reverse somersault. It was a move that would have made any novice ninja kind of proud. If you are not that kind of a klutz, then simply brush it off as a one-time occurrence. If they think less of you for it then I guess their beauty is only skin deep. And at least you got noticed, which is more than some of us can say. Keep up the good work.

That's not good. Hopefully you looked graceful:)

ColbyRaley 0

Dude that's ****** awesome. Way to get all the girls.