By Parental - 22/01/2010 05:08 - United States

Today, I spent 3 hours in my home recording studio. I was recording vocals and was trying to hit a very hard series of notes. I nailed it after 2 hours and listened. You can hear the vocals, but the EQ settings were tweaked in just the right way where you can hear my dog licking his nuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 980
You deserved it 5 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xllamax 0

well i guess he was trying to hit a 'hard' note too!

A dog, in a recording studio, licking it's nuts? I heard Ozzy Ozbourne recorded Crazy Train with a lactating chimp in his recording studio. They tweaked the EQ so that it's fart can be heard just before Randy Rhoads starts his solo.

Comments

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Today, my master was singing like a crazy bitch and recording me lickin ms balls!"

why would you even let the dog in the same room??

Next time take two dogs of the opposite sex with you. As an alternative, you could use two lesbians.

I know it's probably been said, but when recording, don't have a dog in your vocal room. Just, don't have anything but you, your lyrics, the mic, a stand, and other essentials.

Please please please post the audio clip.

ok obviously you know nothing about recording if A. you had your dog in your vocal room, and B. you think the eq is the reason you can hear the dog on the track. you're probably just another wannabe who thinks you're suddenly a superstar audio engineer just because you got cubase or logic or whatever BS cut-and-paste "recording" software you paid $50 for. you only mentioned the eq cuz you wanted to sound technical. FAIL.