By Parental - 22/01/2010 05:08 - United States

Today, I spent 3 hours in my home recording studio. I was recording vocals and was trying to hit a very hard series of notes. I nailed it after 2 hours and listened. You can hear the vocals, but the EQ settings were tweaked in just the right way where you can hear my dog licking his nuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 980
You deserved it 5 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xllamax 0

well i guess he was trying to hit a 'hard' note too!

A dog, in a recording studio, licking it's nuts? I heard Ozzy Ozbourne recorded Crazy Train with a lactating chimp in his recording studio. They tweaked the EQ so that it's fart can be heard just before Randy Rhoads starts his solo.

Comments

if your dogs is licking its testicles then its because something is wrong. They hurt or itch etc. Dogs don't lick their junk just because they can!!

MinaXmassacre 0

If you have a home studio you should know better than to let your dog down there while recording or not adding a sound proofed area with at least carpet insulated walls if you can't afford the real stuff. I have a basement photography/recording studio. Theres no excuse for being unprofessional.

Your parents might have a recording studio, but YOU do not.

so? tweak the eq back so you can't hear the dog. ****.

I don't even want to begin to wonder how that sounds

ozymandias_fml 0

So, when you say "home recording studio" you mean nothing at all related to a "home recording studio", you mean some room with a microphone, no acoustic controls, and random animals in it.

And the random animals lick them self.

I was going to say this, also if someone has no idea what he/she is doing with a mixer and equalizer, that person should not be recording without assistance.

Once again another person posts something that is not a FML but rather hillarious!!!! Try another website for this post.

If you can only hit that series of notes once, you don't need to be singing it.

He said a series of notes, which might have meant that they were jumping up and down the scale, or he went from low to high quickly. But that's doubtful, because most people actually always try to sing the highest part of their upper register that they strain. So you're probably right in assuming that he's just trying to sing higher than he should, but I'm only pointing out alternatives.

YDI. Why was your dog in the recording studio?