By bertthelamb - 17/02/2009 17:05 - United States

Today, I spent $20 on a spray tan, $30 to have my make up done, and $50 on a pretty new dress all for a special date with my boyfriend. It turns out I spent $100 just to get dumped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 050
You deserved it 8 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zachattack 0

That's what happens when you look orange.

Its life baby, don't worry. If you stayed with this lump you would miss out on Mr. right. Get your self back together and live that wonderful life of yours.

Comments

Guys, what's your problem with tan spray, seriously? If you don't have two left hands, you can have a beautiful light-tanned skin, you're not supposed to be orange I'm sorry for you... FML

I can't help but think of Elle from 'Legally Blonde' -- I'm really sorry. Use that awesome spray tan to go get another guy! ;)

Spray tans do NOT turn you orange if you get the right product or it's professionally done or if you do it once a week. I feel your pain, i got a 90 dollar dress, 30 dollar hair-do, and 20 bucks in new makeup products, and spent 3 hours getting ready for homecoming, just to have my boyfriend dump me right afterwards.

That's what you get for using spraytan. Moron.

I totally have you beat. I spent $910 on plane tickets to London, $250 on a promise ring, and $650 dollars on tickets/expenses to Dublin Ireland only to get dumped. I feel your pain ten fold.

This should be a lesson to ALL women. Most men don't like women with fake skin tone, fake body parts, or 2 lbs. of makeup on their face. If you are trying to hide who you are, you need to be alone and find yourself first.

umm. Why are you so high maintenance? Most guys (including mine) would rather a girl not be all fake like that. Do your own makeup. How hard is THAT? omg

thatguy0602 0

To be fair, the poor guy probably has spent thousands of dollars on dates, etc., with this girl. Did you ever spend $100 on HIM?

inevality 12

Never assume, you'll just make an ass out of u and me. :P