By lol - 06/12/2009 14:03 - United Kingdom

Today, I sneezed while brushing my teeth and ended up with toothpaste in my eye. I haven't been able to see clearly for two hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 781
You deserved it 4 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I call shenanigans. I've gotten toothpaste in my eye before falling in the shower, and no way do you go blind for 2 hours. Quit being dramatic. YDI for apparently not removing the brush from your mouth before you sneezed.

You say "I HAVEN'T BEEN able to see" therefore you mean the present tense. You either made the FML up and you are a lying bastard, or you are a dumbass who can't write.

Mattyboy558 0

How can you type? Your life is ****** for having to make an FML up.

deliciouslythat 0

Lay off. This person may be able ro see out of one eye, or has the keyboard memorized. Still doesnt explain how he can see the screen, but still, he might be able to see with one eye.

OMG AHH I CANT SEE... but I still managed to F

YOU SURE DIDNT MAKE ANY MISTAKES TYPING THIS UP FOR SOMEONE WHO CANT SEE!

that's okay because this story reminds me of the time i was washing my face and i had to sneeze and ended up bashing my forehead on the sink in the process.

xxxNataliexxx 0

Fake someone has a fml just like this

ohhh thats scary :/ may god heal you and give your sight back like the blind man who was healed by jesus

Geez, what kinda toothpaste do you use? I got tootpaste stuck under my contactlense once for about a minute and I could see perfectly well... Although it hurts like hell...