By lovebigmacs - 06/10/2009 23:32 - United States

Today, I showed my boyfriend the new tattoo of a butterfly that I'd gotten on my lower back. He said, "It looks like it's flying when your rolls jiggle." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 139
You deserved it 41 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for getting a tramp stamp, and of something as cheesy and overdone as a butterfly. That is all.

It can flap its wings when you're getting it doggy style :D Pretend you're flyingggg. wheeeeeeee Oh wait, you're too fat to fly...

Comments

Do you realize that about a million other women have that same tattoo? And theirs flap when their fat jiggles too? Go laser it off. Spare yourself the humiliation in the future. And never get a butterfly tattoo (or anything else) on your lower back again.

Good job getting a totally meaningless tattoo. Butterflies are deep, man.

ozymandias_fml 0

Hey fatties! Don't get a skinny girl tattoo if you are sensitive about your weight! Hey skinny girls! You will one day be fat. See above.

Then exercise!! You're life is not f-ed, all you have to do is get off your lazy ass and so something about it!

atomicmrpelly 2

Really? You'd gotten a tattoo? You had gotten a tattoo? HAD GOTTEN!? Please stop slaughtering the English language, the rest of us a getting fed up of using the left-overs.

oh, and the rest of us a getting fed up? A GETTING???? my lord....i am so offended that you ****** up the english language on an FML forum. boo ******* hoo, man. i'm going to say "ain't" now just because you annoy me. ain't that not the most annoyingest thang?

LMAO! Sounds like somebody's never heard of the pluperfect tense.

YDI for getting a painfully unoriginal tattoo in a painfully typical place to get said painfully generic tattoo. Go join the Stupid **** Club or something.

YDI. a butterfly tramp stamp? are you serious? vomit.