By -___- - 29/09/2013 19:46 - United States - Winfield

Spicy
Today, I sent my boyfriend a text asking him to come over a little later and have some "fun" with me. He texted back, "WTF babe? Breaking Bad's on tonight. You got a dildo, fucking use it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 765
You deserved it 27 686

Same thing different taste

Comments

I actually just finished watching the show with my boyfriend. I absolutely love it. Also just because you want to have sex doesn't mean your partner has to always drop their own plans to meet your needs.

Honestly i have a girl and we never have sex and the only time is when i ask and she says okay gosh. So i would have said yeah sure be right over but even if i would have still gone over what a dick lol

pazuzus_intern 10

What the hell are you talking about?

Seriously, breaking bad was on, try to be a little less selfish! Lol

jw90 18

Let me clarify that my comment was obviously sarcasm.

rhcpgurl 18

Whats your problem!? Breaking Bad finale was today! YDI! I'm a woman and even I would dump you for intervening with me and Breaking Bad. I have no sympathy for you.

lil_mars 1

Sounds like a total asshat. Sorry, OP. Please tell me you had an awesome comeback for his shitty attitude! Btw has no one heard of reruns? I highly doubt there was only one airing of the BB finale.

Free advice for all the guys saying "What a horrible boyfriend. You should dump him. I'd gladly have sex with you over some dumb tv show.": Whiteknighting will not get you pussy. Enjoy your hands.

pazuzus_intern 10

Because I'm sure they're are absolutely no guys in existence that would rather have sex than watch breaking bad, none at all.

shy_and_bubbly 6

It's safe to say the op will probably say the same thing when her boyfriend asks to ****.but man in all serious is breaking bad really a good show? Never seen it. :)

I think it's a great show, myself. I wouldn't have been quite as rude as OP's bf, but I still would have told her no if she asked me to come over when Breaking Bad was on. I wouldn't tell her no if she wanted to come over, but she had damn sure better not bug me while it's on.