By ForgottenKid - 06/11/2009 06:13 - United States

Today, I saw my grandmother. All of my cousins and I went to say hi to her, one by one. When I got up to her and said, "Hi grandma!", she said in Chinese, "I don't remember this one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 907
You deserved it 2 576

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Awww, don't take offense to it. Her memory's just slipping. It would've been worse if she suddenly remembered and said "Oh, yeah--- the mistake."

Sounds similar to when my great aunt was introducing us four kids... she was like, "This one's Matt, this one's Angelica, this one's Kyle..." then she points to me and says, "and that's... oh, whatever her name is." It definitely sucks.

Comments

Guess we know who got left out of the will eh ?

BriniBrutal90 0

Alzheimers? Or she could just be joking, idk. ask her.

I would hate having to do that "lineup and say hi all one by one" thing. That'd be my FML right there, although maybe you're legitimately young. It can't be personal, if it was... she would remember you specifically to hate you.

Number doesn't mean anything. I have 61 first cousins and my Nana knows all of our names. Come on, think about it. Do you know twenty of your friends by name? Why would family be any different?

AndreaHatesYou1 0

A loved one of mine has Alzheimer's. Pity me!!!

Old women have memory problems, especially if they have Alzheimers.

i_got_it 0

Chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these...