By fuckit - 23/07/2016 06:52 - United States - American Fork

Today, I saw an elderly lady fall over in the street. Nobody bothered to do anything, so I went over and helped her up. Instead of thanking me, she called me a pervert and slapped me around with her cane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 144
You deserved it 1 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

countryb_cth 38

Welp I guess now you know why no one helped her.

Comments

You are without reproach! Why you little untainted, untarnished, unsullied little goody two shoes. They got classes for people like you! They'll have you peeping in windows, and kicking puppies in no time. Sick!

You should have pushed her back down and walked away.

Report that ungrateful nanny for assault

Maybe that's why nobody was helping her, because they already knew how she was.

She's probably one of those people who rant about how shitty the younger generation is too.

Soo older ladies can be bitchy to!!!

This is by no means new information. Old people have been like that since old people existed. Also, "too."

I believe that if you do the right thing, even if no one notices or appreciates it that in the end it helps both you and the one you helped. It's unfortunate that some people are so fearful or twisted inside that they don't see a selfless act as a good thing. But regardless of that you know you tried to help.

It was nice that you had good intentions, op. As long as you felt good about helping someone out, that's all that matters.

C'mon this is so cliche. Should've seen that coming. Prob called you a young punk too.