By Anonymous - 29/03/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, I saw a spider in my bathtub, so instead of killing it, i decided to bring my dog inside the bathroom to kill the spider for me. Turns out that the spider was a black widow, and my dog was bit. The dog killed the spider. The spider killed my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 154
You deserved it 185 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oiii, that's so terrible!! I'm sorry to hear that. ):

vicious_ 0

Wow. This is why you run water when the spider is in the bathtub. Poor dog.

Comments

AL3X_M 0

*shudder* Sorry for your loss =[

JillianIsLoveee 0

I'm very sorry about your dog, but still.. How did you expect the dog to kill it other than eat it or something? It's not like your dog would be 'Oh, a spider' *steps on it*

@46 True, male black widows are different however they don't have enough venom or there are no known cases where a MALE black widow spider has actually killed a human or animal. So thus my statement stands (especially if OP is stating it was a black widow AND killed the dog).

The OP should be banned from ever keeping pets again, for the safety of the pets! Eventho i think its fake. So you put the dog in the bathtub in order to eat it or what? Doubt a dog would try to eat a black widow, because even a mentally disabled person would go 'eek that spider looks frikking deadly, better not get near it' and dogs are smarter then mentally disabled people so.. i call bollox!

Ahem...here are some words of wisdom..... The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout, Down came the rain and washed the spider out... But, seriously you should have just called an exterminator or something. I mean if you are not willing to put the dogs safety before your own, I guess the dog went to a better place now.

I'm glad you think accidentally killing a dog is good internet entertainment. Up next: Today, I accidentally shot my 2 year old because i thought she was a zombie. FML

lolyouareanidiot 0

#29, no one ever lets their dog kill spiders.