Bye bye

By TheoBuckner - 21/01/2010 03:31 - United States

Today, I found out that I was being laid off via an email that wasn't even spell checked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 944
You deserved it 2 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Im sorrsies butt we at te dictonary compony think ou are better suted at working somwhere elses, good luck in futere job searcing"

Comments

pipp360 0

ya number 2 that's why he/she got fired in the first plsce

#2 In case you didn't realize it proper grammar helps you succeed in life

If it makes you feel any better, if you spell check everything, that makes you a bit more professional than your previous employer.

That sucks, the clowns at my company haven't a clue where the spell check button is either.

That's how it is though. The dumb are scared of the intelligent, so they fire them as fast as they can. I assume half the times I'm denied a position at a simple retailer or fast food place for work, is because I'm too smart and it scares the shit outta everyone. Only after I started playing dumb did I actually start getting interviews.

paramorefan125 0

Luckster speaks the truth. and I day that as a law school graduate.

Don't flatter yourself honey. I doubt your intelligence frightened them out of giving you a job. It was probably your ego.

daaaamn. that is one shitty way to find out :(

"Im sorrsies butt we at te dictonary compony think ou are better suted at working somwhere elses, good luck in futere job searcing"