By missmycomp - 12/11/2009 14:36 - Singapore

Today, I returned home for the first time in a year, and found my entire computer missing. I asked my grandma about this, and she told me that she threw "the TV" away because it "no longer responded to the remote control." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 793
You deserved it 3 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idk whats funnier, the fact she thought your computer was a tv, or that she'd throw the "tv" away just because she'd had to get up to control it.

Omg that sucks but it's really funny at the same time!

Comments

Erindub 0

Time to man up and get your own place sweetheart

Even you are living with your grandma you shold get your owen private place otherwise more stuff will miss.

I can see how your grandma would mistake a computer for a t.v. if she knows very little about electronics but she had no right to throw anything of yours away without asking you about it first whether it works or not. The ignorance of some people just astound me. FYL OP and I hope you tell her that she owes money for a new "t.v."

I'm sorry that your grandmother did that. Now you know to put your stuff elsewhere, which sucks. If she acts "quirky" in other ways, she'd probably do well to see a competent medical doctor to rule out the first stages of Alzheimer's or dimentia. Caught early, there are a lot of things than can be done now for them. Good luck.

Mr_Pooter 0

This is why I'm worried about becoming old.

Stupid old people and their lack of technologicol expertise!

Omfg. I would be so ******* pissed. My Grammy once like unfroze the cooling fan in mah computer. so y'know WTF.

Ambrielle 0

wth my grandma is not that idiotic! wow...I guess it's a FML but she shouldve asked or something! I mean, unless your grandma is some bossy old hag she has no reason to throw it away! btw, why the hell did she have access to your computer?