By missmycomp - 12/11/2009 14:36 - Singapore

Today, I returned home for the first time in a year, and found my entire computer missing. I asked my grandma about this, and she told me that she threw "the TV" away because it "no longer responded to the remote control." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 793
You deserved it 3 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idk whats funnier, the fact she thought your computer was a tv, or that she'd throw the "tv" away just because she'd had to get up to control it.

Omg that sucks but it's really funny at the same time!

Comments

I would be entirely mad, but not after I went to search for it.

Well you couldn't have missed it too much if you haven't touched it in a year. I hope you didn't have any important information on it.

You didn't really need the poor thing if you left it with an old hag for an year. How sad. YDI for PC cruelty.

Obviously it wasn't that important if you left it there for a year. YDI

piggle 9

Op could have been away because they're in the military, a study abroad program. There are a bunch of possible situations where op wouldn't have taken the computer with them. Don't just say ydi when you don't know the story.

Smashly_Ashly 0

FML - People on the internet are not getting my funny. =[

zeffra13 31

We get you were trying to be funny, but it's just not. Also all caps is ridiculously annoying.

You kinda deserve it for leaving for a year and just leaving your stuff out like that. But G'mama needs to be taught a lesson. Wax the floor really well, constantly move the furniture around and talk in widely varying volume and speed.

You mustn't have needed the computer if you hadn't been home in a year... so who cares? FHL for having your shit at her house.

umm maybe they were in the army and just got home from iraq... ever think of that... i doubt the army would let him bring a computer with him to war...