By kenz - 06/12/2010 08:18 - United States

Today, I returned from a week-long vacation. My landlord told me he had let my boyfriend in my apartment to get something. I don't have a boyfriend. Everything in my apartment is gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 405
You deserved it 2 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DrainedOfSanity 4

Lawsuit! Unless they are on the lease, they can't get in.

Take his ass to court. But you should probably find another place to live first. Sorry to hear about your luck, OP. FYL indeed.

Comments

Sounds like that landlord is going to be buying you a fully furnished house!

IVANTTOCOME 0

Maybe if your lonely ass had a boyfriend, this would not of happened. You would of been in the kitchen.

To add on to the person's post above me: Ivanttocome: wouldn't have*, would have* ... Aren't you 23? I'm sure you're in some form of post secondary and have to write formal essays at least some of the time. How do you not know it's "would have", not "would of"?

DudeImBetter 0

That would suck to be born with blue hair.

Seriously, take him to court on this. Absolutely freakin' ridiculous. What a horrible landlord. He may be a nice guy, but he sucks at his job.

perdix 29

At least some guy cleaned you out. Maybe next time it will be the sexy way. ;)

Even when I'm stealing stuff, I always do it the sexy way ;) Ladiiiiiieeeeesss

Oh well, not only new stuff but you'd get upgrades and a landlord as a new slave.

I hope you had renter's insurance, it will help a lot! And not to sound like a "lawsuit happy American", but this is definitely basis for legal action against your landlord, he/she had no right to let anyone into your home without your consent.

agreed though a lawsuit may not be necessary- you might be able to talk to your landlord about replacing things without going thru all that, seeing it's so clear cut. f your landlords life? I def wouldn't want to be the person who made that mistake.