By zks - 24/03/2011 08:53

Today, I received yet more mail for my ex-fiancé. We've been broken up for nearly a year and I've told him multiple times to change his address. Getting his mail is a constant reminder that I haven't dated since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 511
You deserved it 5 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stop forwarding it to him, he'll probably change it then.

Two things: 1. Write "return to sender, addressee unknown" on all his mail and send it back. 2. Go to the Post Office and let them know what's going on. They can put a hold on his mail so that it doesn't come to you anymore. I had to do this for the people my husband and I bought our house from because they never did a change of address after the sale. Also, you don't need to date to go out. Call up a friend and say, "let's hang out" and then follow through. Don't cancel no matter how you feel. Unless, of course, you're enjoying the misery and pity, then you're on your own.

Comments

not to be an ass but hes probably doing it on purpose

Well you could tell the postman that he doesn't live there or put return to sender on it. Or file it all in the shredder!

Ugh I just had this conversation with my ex fiance the other day...fml too! :-(

Blondiebee88 0

so fill a change of address form out for him, have his mail sent to some random address in Utah or something

raynemaker 0

it's called return to sender....duh he don't live there no more!

prenticehill 4

shredder. at least that's where my ex wife's mail goes :-)

JokeMeister 0

a girl has no reason not to date. ur just sorry

alldara 0

stop giving it to him and start putting return to sender on it then....eventually, he'll get the hint....or at least the people sending him the mail will.