By KnuckleSandwich - 20/07/2009 19:10 - United States

Today, I received a medical bill because my daughter thought it would be hilarious to try and fit her fist in her mouth. She succeeded in getting it in, but not in getting it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 657
You deserved it 3 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bet she was just practicing if you know what I mean ;D

OP can i have your daughter's number when she turns 18?

Comments

hahaha i agree FYL (OP) and thank u 4 not being 1 of those idiots who says "1ST POST!!!"

and thank You for being one of those idiots who reply to the first post to get their post seen

Sun_Kissed18 25

No, 44 was replying to 35... not trying to get their post shown

How do you know he just wasn't finding an excuse to get his post up to the top, like I am doing right now even though I don't care?

Ergh what's with everyone? #35 was very obviously replying to #1 because his comment was connected and a direct response to #1's comment. Seriously, I hate it when people reply to the first post for visibility, but it's stupid when everyone who replies to the first post is regarded as doing this. Amazingly, some people do not abuse the reply system.

If she is entertaining the idea of fisting, she is doing it wrong.

isaiaha11 2

she was practicing, she"ll make some drop out very happy one day

themindfreak08 0

i agree with Triple4. That really sucks!!!!

Bet she was just practicing if you know what I mean ;D

gorguz14evar 0

Hahaha that sucks Btw if u lived in Canada there's free health care

actually it's not free, we pay for it through our taxes. The governments just trying to trick us ;)

True, but at least we don't have to pay on the spot. If you were to break down what we pay in our taxes, it's definitely a lot cheaper than what the US pays.

Not really. We have a free health care system too in the UK, and it would be cheaper to get health insurance than to pay our share of taxes to pay for this. But regardless, I still hate the American healthcare system. It's evil.

musu_fml 0

No, it wouldn't. Everything I've seen puts the cost-per-head for healthcare lower here in the UK as it is in the US, and we have a (slightly) longer life expectency, (slightly) lower infant mortality rate, and (slightly) better performance in most diseases/cancers, etc. It's a TERRIBLY unreliable source, but nationmaster puts expenditure per capita (private and public funding combined) at $2,899.7 per person in the UK (I can confirm this; the current NHS budget is £90 billion a year. Divided by 60 million people aprox in the UK, that works out to £1500 per person per year, which is roughly $3k), and $6,096.2 per person in the USA From the same source, "healthy" life expectency in the UK is 69.6 years, and in the USA it's 67.6 years. Life expectency at birth: 78.85 years UK. 78.14 years USA. So we pay $3196.5 less per year each than Americans do, but live a smidgen longer, and spend an extra two years of our life in good health than Americans do. So really, whose system is better?

No one is debating whose system is better (if you can read). but thank you for the long post about essentially meaningless numbers. and I call **** on the OPs daughter.

gDwane 0

lmao shut up (^) ***** above me. he had a valid point nd it was very informative. so shut up...

Who u calling a **** u *****? You better check youre self out honey before you start throwing insults that apply to you at others

I was worried you were going to say it was stuck in a different location...THAT would have been embarrassing

at least it was your daughter not your husband

OP can i have your daughter's number when she turns 18?

Crimson_regret 0

I moderated this one, I knew what you felt my cousin did the same thing.