Mood ruiner

By Skittles - 13/08/2017 20:00

Spicy
Today, while my husband and I were having sex, we were trying this strawberry flavored lube which had a very strong candy smell. My husband starts laughing mid-performance, looks me in the eye, and exclaims "F*CK THE RAINBOW, TASTE THE RAINBOW!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 836
You deserved it 1 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mitolit 12

So what? Your husband made a joke, how is that a female?

Most definitely NOT a 'BAAD' thing in my opinion if'n you CAN'T 'Laugh' during Sex they are NOT the right person for you!

Comments

mitolit 12

So what? Your husband made a joke, how is that a female?

Wasn't so much an fml but it was funny and I wanted to share with people lol.

Well...You kinda are. It was a funny joke. Roll with IT. FML? I think NOT.

Most definitely NOT a 'BAAD' thing in my opinion if'n you CAN'T 'Laugh' during Sex they are NOT the right person for you!

I think the point of the FML is that he stopped just to laugh about something rather silly. The OP probably feels...and rightly so...that he really must not have been that into it. I'm sure most people would find that somewhat upsetting. Especially if they were really into it themselves.

It sounds to me that he was enjoying himself more because he would rather taste the rainbow then f*ck the rainbow. I think there was a misunderstanding.

I am strongly reminded of a fake (Meaning it was not an official one) commercial for Skittles in which a newlywed couple do the deed and the groom shoots out Skittles.

He said he wanted to give you the Whopper, but your Snickers made him bring in the Three Musketeers to break your Kit Kat.

Your life sucks, because you couldn't get over yourself.

My Ex never could laugh or have fun while having sex. Everything had to be fully romantic, or it was just mechanical. **** that, sex should be fun at times. Notice that she's now my Ex.

Well, I'll never look at Skittles the same way again! :D LOL