By KnuckleSandwich - 20/07/2009 19:10 - United States

Today, I received a medical bill because my daughter thought it would be hilarious to try and fit her fist in her mouth. She succeeded in getting it in, but not in getting it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 657
You deserved it 3 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bet she was just practicing if you know what I mean ;D

OP can i have your daughter's number when she turns 18?

Comments

this is why it would be nice to temporarily dislocate our jaw bones like a snake

Sounds like the baby teeth had to come out early. And she was right - it was probably really hilarious.

lexiluffagus 0

WHAT THE ****? how does this make her a ****?

This is what I love about Canada, Ya part of our taxes go to heath care but we don’t pay a dime. I spent 5 days in the hospital getting my appendix removed (it leaked so they kept me to “monitor” me) and all I got in the mail was a questionnaire from the hospital asking me to rate my stay and ask if there was anything else that could have been done.

triplethreat13 0

everything in life is easier to get into than out of. that i have learned in numerous ways. haha that's funny though, a little weird, but funny.

dramakat11 0

LMFAO. That's just too hilarious.

because supposedly a woman who can fit her fist into her mouth gives really good head. That's the saying where I live, anyway.

Hmm maybe I'm just out of it, the saying where I live is that if you can fit your fist in your mouth you're a good singer...because, you know, you can raise your soft palette and stuff. But maybe that's just cuz I'm a private school theatre geek.

shnibz101 0

Omg I can do that but I can get my fist out though

My friend did that when she was young, I'll have to tell her she's not alone. :P