By kherien - 12/08/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, I realized that if I died tomorrow, the only photos available for my funeral would be crappy family Christmas portraits, acne-filled yearbook photos, and several pictures from my MySpace days, where I'm sporting coontails and looking paler than Edward Cullen's ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 115
You deserved it 8 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then go out and take awesome pictures of yourself!

Comments

Don't complain to us. Do yourself up and take some self pictures!

Apparently I'm the only one here that didn't know what the **** a "coontail" is and was worried it was a racist term... and looked it up on google and if it's whats in these ****** up pics of teenyboppers on here, then OP deserves to be smacked many times for having them, making a twilight reference, and for making me do a search where i had to see these dumbasses....

Everyone has that stage, it's forgivable as long as you don't do duckface.

PeytonBieda 8

Except for the Australian dude with the abs on the comment underneath yours. xD

jarockstar27 10

Well down and take a bunch of happy pictures of you now. Good lord is it that hard?!

That's too pathetic to complain about.

missbotwinxo 1

Pictures steal pieces of your soul every time you take one. So if you start now, you should have some good ones before you kick the bucket. Haha...

By that logic most Facebook users have no soul left!

noisebox 1

You could submit a picture frame advertisement photo that comes with the picture frame when you buy it.

You're clearly like 15, quit acting like being an awkward teenager is ruining your life and get some perspective.