By kherien - 12/08/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, I realized that if I died tomorrow, the only photos available for my funeral would be crappy family Christmas portraits, acne-filled yearbook photos, and several pictures from my MySpace days, where I'm sporting coontails and looking paler than Edward Cullen's ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 115
You deserved it 8 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then go out and take awesome pictures of yourself!

Comments

StayClassyLassy 6

Just take some new pictures. I don't see how people are getting that she has low self-esteem just because she hasn't taken any recent pictures. I know a lot of people who don't have a lot of recent pictures of themselves. I used to be a camera-***** back in the MySpace days and would take a lot of pictures of myself. Now I only take pictures occasionally, so there wouldn't be as many pictures besides my older pictures to display at my funeral if I were to die tomorrow.

jayhawkchik 4

Well I don't see how this would **** your life... Cause cameras are still in existence.

cjuday813 1

Well there's this amazing thing called a camera. I know, I know it's a bit "far fetched", but maybe you could take a picture or two before your sudden predicted death! Are you catching on?! Geeze! If you feel the need to FML this than you can grow the balls to press down a button and make the generic duck face!

He could just be being real. If I died today there would literally be no photos of me past the age of 15, when I was fifty pounds heavier than I am now, gothic and awkward. My self esteem is great! I look beautiful now with a bit of growth and discipline. I simply don't like photos.

You know except pretty anybody famous

You know except pretty anybody famous

ruabadfishtoo 0

except that famous photogenic runner...