Poultry

By sparkynobe - 30/12/2016 08:24 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, a co-worker asked me what meat we use for the drumsticks. We work in a chicken factory. This co-worker also thought that spreading out the chicken wings more evenly in the tray would increase the overall weight of the product. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 975
You deserved it 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ask the coworker what is heavier... a kg of cotton wool or a kg of rocks? I'm sure they'll give you a worthwhile answer you can share with all of us ;)

I want to scream at her Gordon-Ramsey style until she gets it. "What are you?" "An idiot sandwich!"

Comments

How do you... I don't even understand her train of thought...? How'd she get the job? At least it's amusing, right?

A chicken factory is not the first place you'd go to find a lot of valedictorians, if you know what I mean.

Sadly even people like myself with uni degrees and other qualifications still end up working in a factory due to lack of jobs and/or still needing to pay the bills while studying etc. It's a nightmare though as there are soooo many special kinds of stupid working there haha. But I really do wonder how this guy got a job....

Your co-worker sounds like a real ******* turkey.

It's peeeeeeople!!!! Drumsticks are made out of people!!!

What an absolute moron! How could they not know drumsticks contain actual drumsticks? Like, a good question might've been: "How do the drumsticks get so tender?"

I want to scream at her Gordon-Ramsey style until she gets it. "What are you?" "An idiot sandwich!"

We use the flesh of coworkers who ask stupid questions. Your name just went a few places higher.

I think I have an answer to this co-workers lack of common sense... I found out today that he has been caught driving under the influence of drugs and appeared in court today and the idiot has been going around telling everyone at work. So I think we've seen the last of him haha. It was an entertaining 2 weeks :'D

Ask the coworker what is heavier... a kg of cotton wool or a kg of rocks? I'm sure they'll give you a worthwhile answer you can share with all of us ;)