By pornhastaughtmenothing - 21/02/2013 08:46 - United States - Tacoma

Spicy
Today, I realized just how bad I am in bed when my girlfriend literally yawned the words, "Oh God" while attempting to fake an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 399
You deserved it 11 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

feldco1 17

Unless she has tried to tell you what to work on, it's really her fault. Communication is key with this stuff.

Well your username explains it quite a bit...

Comments

icepick23 12

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh no don't suck her toes...........that's a lil gross

Apparently **** has taught her nothing either or she could have faked her ****** better.

Are you sure she wasn't just tired? Im pretty sure I have fallen asleep during sex just for a minute while I was drunk by accident. Doesn't mean you're bad in bed.

First, like a lot of people have said, communication is key, so talk to your girlfriend about it, and tell her that you want to do better. Hopefully she'll help you out by telling you what she likes. My biggest tip, though, is to read quality erotica. Read lots of it, from all different types of genres and pairings, and look for patterns in what the characters (doesn't have to be the male one) do to each other, and how the other reacts. THAT will teach you something. And since it will most likely be written by a woman - although there are probably a lot of male erotica authors out there, too - you'll get the female perspective, instead of the male-centric, skewed view of sex that **** has. And when I say erotica, I don't mean bodice-rippers or Fifty Shades. Stay away from that - that's worse than ****. Quality erotica does exist, and it's great. I learned all my theoretical knowledge about sex from erotica, and I'm a woman - I already know how my own body works, but reading those stories taught me a thing or two. So maybe pass them on to your girlfriend when you're done. Who knows, maybe she's not that great at sex either, which is why she hasn't told you what she wanted - because she doesn't know. Either way, good luck, OP. Go forth and prosper.

I didmt even read ur post. its so damn long!!! so I thumbed it down

teamlightskin 14

I agree. And you should experiment with your technique, and closely watch her reactions so that you will know what she likes. It wouldnt hurt if she gave feedback. She doesnt have to be mean about it! All she has to do is say ok now try it this way, or i love it when you ______ Good luck next time OP

He needs to give her the full length French baguette.

Maybe you're so good that she went for it even though she was exhausted? Or you're so good that you put her to sleep! A yawn in itself is t necessarily a bad thing. Not the most pleasant to see during those moments but it can mean something good.

7yzz 18

Wow. Trying way too hard to try and comfort the OP. No. Just no.

Hahah love your user name OP! And you'll get better.