By bosslady12 - 21/12/2011 18:10 - United States

Today, I realized I need a new job when I had to take anti-anxiety medication before meeting with my boss. Last time we met, I had a panic attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 135
You deserved it 3 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The whole world is getting crazy stressful!

perdix 29

It's not her, it's you. Any boss is going to cause you to have panic attacks. This is why you should go into work drunk or high. You should alternate your alcohol and your weed so you don't get addicted to either. Plus, it'll be more fun for your co-workers to tell which "medication" you are on.

Comments

wowww, well don't worry, it happens to a lot of people, if you have to take the medication you have to take it!

s1ckpup 0

i suggest you eat some shrooms and smoke some pcp and everything will be fine, i do it all the time; before work, after work, during the lunch break, even at church... Well the last 1 wasn't relevant but you kno what i mean... Ohh and imagine your boss butt naked getting ****** by an elephant that should ease your mind. :-)

Worst thing about this? OP is self employed! :P

This is exactly how I hope all my employees feel about me.

bugmenotmofo 34
s1ckpup 0

im sure Docs employees thinks that he's a bastard XD

Im sorry i noe its not funny but it made me laugh alot

himynameiskari 0
Omega_Mus 7

Are you sure she isn't a little indian woman with a god complex? Wait a minute....that's my bastard of a boss...never mind.

What exactly is confusing about it? I'm sure the person it was meant for will understand anyways... What part don't you get?