By bosslady12 - 21/12/2011 18:10 - United States

Today, I realized I need a new job when I had to take anti-anxiety medication before meeting with my boss. Last time we met, I had a panic attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 135
You deserved it 3 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The whole world is getting crazy stressful!

perdix 29

It's not her, it's you. Any boss is going to cause you to have panic attacks. This is why you should go into work drunk or high. You should alternate your alcohol and your weed so you don't get addicted to either. Plus, it'll be more fun for your co-workers to tell which "medication" you are on.

Comments

blondebrunette11 4

Sounds like you care... Alot too... I can imagine ur a nice person... Am I right?

blondebrunette11 4

Sounds like youre a sarcastic person..Am i right?

13- thats what she said! *claps excitedly* Sorry... My immaturity got a hold of me!

You didn't realize this immediately after your panic attack?

I quit my job because that happened to me too.. It's too much stress for you.

every1luvsboners 11

So basically you quit your job because you can't handle reality. Good luck finding a job where you never have to speak to your boss.

Well if she can some how become the head of a company problem solved

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I really hope this is just another one of your funnies.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Uhh...yeah...it was totally you I was talking to...ahem.

That's the joke I knew you where talking to him.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Yeah, of course I knew that, I was joking too.

Well it appears I have met Somone else who also has a bad sense of humor... Or I very sarcastic

ShroomsOnAcid 16

That's something you'll have to figure out for yourself. ;)

every1luvsboners 11

You two need to go somewhere else to play grab-ass. Get off my shit, you both suck. Shut-up Shrooms, and quit trolling every comment on the FML, it's getting annoying.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

53, The comment section is for commenting, so your opinion about my mine is not my problem. I don't comment for you, so if it's annoying you you can easily just not read them. Have a cup of tea and chill out.

KiddNYC1O 20

Easy, she could apply at my job.

I don't have to talk to my boss at either of my jobs, either.

perdix 29

It's not her, it's you. Any boss is going to cause you to have panic attacks. This is why you should go into work drunk or high. You should alternate your alcohol and your weed so you don't get addicted to either. Plus, it'll be more fun for your co-workers to tell which "medication" you are on.

perdix 29

Sure, why not? Hey, let's throw in crystal meth or coke for Mondays to get the week started off with a bang!!!

How about some opium on Friday to get nice and relaxed for the weekend

ShroomsOnAcid 16

The more substances you throw into the mix, the better chance you have of never having to go to work again!

If everyone's on drugs, it's like nobody's on drugs! I say go for it all! :D

Oh man... LSD and x would probably induce panic in a non-relaxed setting. I wouldn't do that!

GetHardOrGoHome 7

Yeah, it's time for a new job before this one kills you!

Ergayles 9

That might not help, if op were to find a new job she might end up with someone worse than her current boss.

Ergayles 9

That or she could save up her money and start her own business, that way she won't have a boss and still make money.

That is also a good idea but it would take quite some time to save enough money.

A new job won't fix anything, horrible bosses are everywhere...if you let them get away with shit. Stand up for yourself, and kick your insecurities in the nuts!

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Don't let those horrible bosses get away with that shit, just hire a random black guy to give you lame advice on how to kill them.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Aw, come on mods, I can't make movie references?

I had a horrible boss and also got a panic attack. I complained about her behaviour, and got fired. I was actually relieved to loose my job!

that must be so inconvenient ... aha nah I joke that must suck:)

StillSinging9594 0

Maybe you should be better at your job so your boss wouldn't have to fuss at you so much ;)