By pear8head - 08/08/2009 16:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I ran into my new apartment neighbor. She said she could hear me and my girlfriend having wild sex last night. She told me she had always wanted to have a threesome. My new neighbor is as old as my grandma, and even resembles her. I politely declined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 290
You deserved it 5 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think she said it to make you uncomfortable... Yeah, she may want to have a threesome, but the purpose of the comment was to tell you to not be so loud.... I must say though, if you were loud enough for her to hear you at night, without her hearing aids, you're either really pleasing your girlfriend or she's faking it in a big way. Hopefully, you're just really good in bed.

cucumberfabulous 7

That's uhhh.......kind of disturbing

Comments

YDI for making up stories about your grandma wanting to have a threesome. Wouldn't have been a FML anyway. You'd be lucky if anyone suggested the threesome, but don't ring granny in the mix.

Why would you refuse? Granny sex is awsome!

youaresofucked 0

Awww poor grandma. Shes probably at it than both of you. LOL

Ok #1, FYL because eww... grandma's asking for threesomes are nasty. #2 YDI because You live in an apartment, you've gotta keep it down! I heard my upstairs neighbors doing it all the time. It's annoying! They'd actually wake me up at night! It was horrible! I don't know if someone let them know they were being incredibly loud or what, because they seemed to have quieted down. That or they're losing that "spark"... Either way, I'm glad!!!

Marcus86 0

Thats not so much an FML as it is just awkward.

n030992 0

FYL coz that was weird but YDI becoz u were having sex when u have a neighbour who resembles ur grandma!

painandpeace 0

Jerk!!! You shoulda been done it why not give her some pleasure before she's close to dying? That's just rude respect ur elders when they want to butt **** YDI for not ******* her right there xD