By pear8head - 08/08/2009 16:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I ran into my new apartment neighbor. She said she could hear me and my girlfriend having wild sex last night. She told me she had always wanted to have a threesome. My new neighbor is as old as my grandma, and even resembles her. I politely declined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 289
You deserved it 5 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think she said it to make you uncomfortable... Yeah, she may want to have a threesome, but the purpose of the comment was to tell you to not be so loud.... I must say though, if you were loud enough for her to hear you at night, without her hearing aids, you're either really pleasing your girlfriend or she's faking it in a big way. Hopefully, you're just really good in bed.

cucumberfabulous 7

That's uhhh.......kind of disturbing

Comments

triplethreat13 0

yowza that'd be awkward!!! reminds me a little bit of the movie yes man, like where the old lady practically rapes him.

Kiwi_Splash 0

Minnesota! Where I used to live... I have a feeling her name is Harriet.

actorkidrox 0

You won't be declining when she takes out those dentures and goes wild! Ew. I just grossed myself out. Sorry.

Ugh, I'm a guy and I hate the idea of ever doing a threesome. I personally don't see the appeal: if I'm ever lucky enough to have a girlfriend I'm not going to ruin it by having sex with someone else, even if it is at the same time. *Sigh* Apparently the internet thinks that's weird.

Nah, not so weird. Flip the coin; I'd never have a threesome with two guys either if I had a boyfriend, even if he was all about it.

So would you have one with a guy and a girl, two girls, a girl and a cup, perhaps a dachshund and a elephant? I could keep going but its just gonna get weirder lol To the other guy though: Yes, the interwebz think you're weird. Not because you say you won't have a threesome (that is a bit odd though), but because you said if you're lucky enough to have a gf. Are you some type of hobbit or something? Just get out there and be yourself, whatever that is, I'm sure some girl will find you desirable (even if she is a fellow hobbit) :D

I don't really understand. Is it weird that I want a gf or that I wuldn't do it? How am I a hobbit?

Sigh.....I really don't want to explain that cuz it's not that hard to understand, but I said hobbit cuz of it's misanthropic or hermit like tendencies. Maybe hermit would have been a better term, not that I was directly calling you either of them though. I just meant that you made it seem as if you don't interact with other ppl when you said if you're lucky enough to get a gf, that's why that was weird. Getting a gf isn't that hard if you just make yourself noticeable. You understand why the other is weird.

prabhpreet_s 0

i'd **** her ass so hard that she'll never ask again

YDI for not having a kinky grandma fetish.

too many ******* trolls on here now. FYL, OP.