By jodibut - 06/02/2012 16:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I put my boyfriend's t-shirt on and took sexy pictures with nothing else but panties. I then sent him the pictures. His reply was, "Can you wash that when you're done?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 751
You deserved it 8 049

Same thing different taste

Comments

Women are hypocrites. It's fine for them to borrow my t-shirt or my boxers, but when I put on their bra and panties, all of a sudden it becomes "an issue".

I would have to see the pic's to have a real comment sorry

harbqll 0

If pictures of you only made him think of laundry, you must be fuuug-ly!

HannahWho 8

I love coming on here to see the emotionally enlightened masses of people who think of the better side of humanity. Keep up the good work sir, you are a soldier of goodness.

There are some douches out there. I got dissed by my ex bf once. And I'm not ugly.

HannahWho 8

I don't get it. If the comments on here are to be believed, Op could be a fish head with legs and a ****** and they would be happy with her sexy pictures. That said, just because one person finds a girl unnattractive does not mean the rest of the world does. There is more to life than being pretty and sexual but accusing some girl of being ugly to the point of making her boyfriend disgusted to have her touch his things makes no sense. Why date someone, to the point where they have access to your things (like a shirt), if you think they are fugly and worthless. That makes no sense. So she must not be "fugglyyy" her boyfriend must just have either been distracted or is a douche. Either way, its not Op, its her boyfriend.

He probably said that because, if he's a decent guy, he doesn't want to date a ****. So, he doesn't want you to act like one. YDI.