By jodibut - 06/02/2012 16:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I put my boyfriend's t-shirt on and took sexy pictures with nothing else but panties. I then sent him the pictures. His reply was, "Can you wash that when you're done?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 750
You deserved it 8 049

Same thing different taste

Comments

enonymous 8

Pretty sure it will be set to warm/warm with a little bit of Downey in it.

ThisIsMyReign 4

And then after, fabric softener in the dryer for supreme comfort.

105 - I've seen worse, but that doesn't mean yours is any better then his for that matter... Or mine, since I'm technically reprimanding you.

That is because you are a dirty girl;)

juicedboi 7

If you find it disgusting when your girlfriend wears your shirt, maybe you shouldn't be together..

Hey, he's trying to get two birds with one stone!...

^he only did that because he knows she's dirty for sending those pictures

It's was probley dirty in the first place.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

He's just trying to warn you about what he's done with it, OP. If I were you, I'd take it off immediately and throw it in a fire.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

But that's my favorite shirt!!

EvilTwerp 12
flockz 19

except when referring to dick size.

45 - it's not the length of the train that matters, but how much of the tunnel it fills!!

flockz 19

but if the tunnel can't feel your tiny caboose, then there is something wrong. and that's when the conductor wonders if it's his train, or the massive cave that's been plowed by other, more masculine trains is the issue. and if the cave is small and draped with cobwebs and the cave still can't feel you, then boy you're shit outta luck.

But wouldn't the train's length determine how much of the tunnel it fills up.... Ohhhhhhh. We're not talking about trains, are we?

iBiteRoses 22

This extended metaphor was really funny and a little confusing.

biasedshooter 24

If i was an english teacher i would say your train analogy implies that life keeps going and that the reason its a tunnel is so that you can move on until you stop at the last station("the one"), then fail my entire class.

zakkyzebra 11

And the tunnel's end is her.... Oh God...

taytaylal 11
teamjacob21 0
CudIEpie 0

All this talk about trains is making me wanna go for a train ride

It could have been worse, he could have told you to make a sandwich.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Blue waffles? No with food coloring in the batter.

She should've already have had a sandwich made.

Don't ever, compare my name, with blue waffles. If you ever do this again, i'll know, and next time, i will eat, YOUR ******* LIMBS!

#151, it was a reference to a youtube video and to the guy above me, there is no way blue waffles can be epic, sorry for crushing your hopes and dreams):

If he didn't appreciate the pictures, I would :D ps I am not a creeper

Pfft yes I'm sure...want some candy?!? ????

Yeah sounds like not a creeper to me. (sarcasm)

The_Troller 14

I think any time you have to say your not a kreeper normally means you are lol

The_Troller 14

Dark chocolate please, if you have any.

#6, Good, because I hate when creepers sneak up on me and blow up my house in Minecraft. :)

bigmackin35 0

Ill buy it sounds like u put some effort into it and they probably look rather good

flockz 19

i'll trade my chastity belt for some m&m's please.

Hey 65 , can I have some of that chocolate in those hands, considering you're offering it to everyone.

i would thumb you up, but you're already at 69 and i don't wanna be the asshole to ruin that. and i totally agree, i'd take a woman who was up for sending me some naughty pics.

1crabbygirl 10

Headed for a break-up. If not, u should be.

hey, you know, if everyone had that attitude there wouldn't be any couples left. plus, some people never know how to react to something like that so they make a joke. god help your future boyfriends if they have a sense of humor and say something mean for a joke

archenemybtch 0

I'd think the same. If he's not excited about her pictures, there's definitely a problem.

flockz 19

or consider this. maybe he loves her personality and not strictly her looks. isn't that shocking?!?

HannahWho 8

If it wasn't a joke.... then there IS a problem in the relationship. You should want your SO to be happy. Op tried to do something nice for her BF, by sending him sexual pictures. That shows a willing participant in the sexual side of their relationship, which is healthy to want your SO to find you attractive and sexually appealing. The fact the boyfriend did not do anything to encourage her to continue being open with him means that there is a problem in some aspect of the relationship. Even saying, "I don't think sending me sexual pictures is approrpriate" would have been better because it meant there was some sort of conversation going on. Not just knocking her down a peg by making her feel ugly and dismissing her attempts at sexual advancing of the relationship.

You must not be on FML much lol. There are much longer comments!

94, I understand where you're coming from but as many people say on every fml, we don't know the story. her boyfriend could be a joker, she might have known he was joking, like I said previously he may not know how to respond so a nervous reaction kicks in. just because op has posted this doesn't mean they aren't in love or don't have good times, doesn't even mean he makes a joke every time she sends a picture. I send my boyfriend photos often and he'll make a joke about one or two and I'll laugh it off cus I know he does appreciate them and that he does find attractive.

Maybe he didn't want to smell like perfume.

ABrokenHeart 11

Yea, Don't Spray Perfume (Referring To The Teen Top Song About Cheating)

121 The teen top song About cheating.......?

ABrokenHeart 11

#191 Yea, Teen Top, Its A Band, They Have A Song Called " Don't Stray Perfume" & Its About Cheating On a Girl, Google It.

desireev 17

He was only reacting the same way you would if he wore one of your T-shirts and panties while trying to look sexy! :)

lolololer 8

that just made me picture OP's boyfriend sending her a picture of him in her thong :O

Nothing wrong with some good ol' fashioned cross dressing.

perdix 29

He doesn't want his wife to smell your scent.