By learntmylesson - 03/07/2010 04:15 - France

Today, I politely asked my friend if she would repay me the £20 she owes me. She shouted at me, called me an insensitive bitch, and refuses to pay me back as apparently she can't afford to. Her holiday to Italy next week begs to differ. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 273
You deserved it 3 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know how you feel! I have a similar situation. Lent a friend a decent sum of money...few years on still waiting to get paid back. It sucks cos you think your helping someone out and they just take the piss!!

varkey 7

why are you friends with her?

Comments

maybe that's why she can't afford to pay you back?

ohhh the fun you can have! 1. know anyone with heart issues? borrow a nitro pill, crush it up, rub the powder on her luggage handles and zipper. airport security loves to find potential explosive traces on bags. try to hit both the carry on and checked bags. 2. anonymous tips about the international drug smuggler never get old. 3. plant items of extreme embarrassment into carry on bags. the more perverted and hidden the better. make sure to get stuff that uses batteries for best effect - bonus points for wires.

tundraman07 0

Ohh take the money and run--Steve Miller

I got into an insane argument over something like that just last night. A kid I know was bitching about the avatar movie. You know, the common complaints. The acting sucked, the bending rules changed, the names were mispronounced. I didn't argue with the first two, but I told him that the director changed the names to make them sound traditional. So he made a personal insult, then told me that because the actors where Hindu and black, it didn't make sense. The actors should be Asian. Then he complained about me talking when I "didn't know anything." So, I told him to take his Midol, and told him to look up the interview that Nick did on You Tube, or maybe even Nick's website. So, he said I have a problem with arguing and wanting to win, and bitched about me criticizing him, so I replied that I wasn't criticizing him, I was just just trying to tell him something. He then repeated that I have a problem with arguing and needing to win. Finally, I told him that he was a hypocrite. He said, "Whatever, I'm not going to keep arguing with you." He then deleted me off his friends list. I'm still not sure how or why he started arguing. I really think, had he just taken the Midol, he would have been okay.

lindsaysue 4

That's not even remotely similar... And probably the stupidest thing to fight over..

...Exactly why it's similar. He blew up because I contradicted his almighty ass. Because I said something to him that wasn't something he wanted to hear, he became angry

mr_rice 0

U just got Pwned :/ its k my friend owes me 50 bucks and said he couldnt pay me that same day he went to Vans warped tour and payed for the after party >_>

becababy27 0

tell her that she owes you the money now and that it was a dumb ass move to go on a expensive vacation.just confront her and make her give you your rightfully deserved money :)

stewpididiot 11

steal her passport. she goes nowhere.

tweetbaby14 18

owing money makes a person a ho? I'm pretty sure hos don't owe money or they will het smacked by their pimp