By learntmylesson - 03/07/2010 04:15 - France

Today, I politely asked my friend if she would repay me the £20 she owes me. She shouted at me, called me an insensitive bitch, and refuses to pay me back as apparently she can't afford to. Her holiday to Italy next week begs to differ. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 272
You deserved it 3 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know how you feel! I have a similar situation. Lent a friend a decent sum of money...few years on still waiting to get paid back. It sucks cos you think your helping someone out and they just take the piss!!

varkey 7

why are you friends with her?

Comments

Guess that trip is why she can't afford to...Still doesn't make her seem very responsible.

Football_5tar_JR 0

This opens a window of oppurtunities for you OP, as in- smash all her windows and key her car. $20 is a lot in this time!

riceicle1 6
redcheckers1011 1

she's an overreactive bitch.

iCommentFML 0

Lol take that btch down!!!

Why don't you try suggesting giving it back in installments? £20 isn't a huge amount of money and, if she cut out a night out or two, she could probably pay it off at once. I sincerely doubt she has that much sense with money, she's probably gone ahead and gotten herself back in the same situation she was in before and is embarrassed about it. Either way, allowing people to ask for money off of you and not giving it back isn't healthy, she's just going to select a new victim to mooch off of to pay for her next holiday to Greece. Just sit her down gently, politely but firmly explain that you do need the money back, it doesn't matter if it isn't a lump sum and see what is easily manageable for her. If she still screams at you, screw the £20, it's time to find a new friend.

You're good. One of my friends owes me 100.

tie the bitch up and pistol whip the bitch until she tells you where yourmoney is