By Anonymous - 22/03/2012 06:40 - Australia - Saint Marys

Today, I overheard a girl and a guy sitting behind me on the bus who were talking about Skyrim, one of my favourite games. After a while, I turned around and, as a fellow gamer, thanked them for restoring my faith in humanity. They went very quiet. I'm now that weird guy on the bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 832
You deserved it 38 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I used to be that guy, then I took an arrow to the knee

Relax. You were probably that weird guy on the bus WAY before this incident.

Comments

ninjuh_wingman 29

It must not take a lot to make you lose faith in humanity.

I'm always excited when I meet people who enjoy video games. Skyrim is pretty kick-ass, who cares if they think you're weird.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

Don't give up on humanity yet!

nofearjenshere 12

"You play video games, therefore you're an awkward nerd" That stereotype died in the 1990's. Everyone games now.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Hmm, i hear a boy and girl talking about Skyrim. Thank God this makes me feel so much better! I'll awkwardly tell them that they have restored my faith in humanity! He must of not thought that through.

tylersign 11

You're pretty funny usually, but lately your comments are just pissing me off. (Commence thumb downs for not praising Doc)

queen_awks 16

He *is* called DocBastard. We should expect to be pissed off by him.

TheDrifter 23

Are you an annoying, butt into conversations eavesdropper too? Or just butthurt that he isn't praising Skyrim?

Tylersign and sailoroftheseas - a thousand pardons for not pleasing you! Please accept my humblest of apologies! Whatever can I do to make you happy? I am here for your amusement!

koolkat27 13

DocBastard, you're not funny anymore. Get over it.

Aww, look at the little babies crying. If you're getting THAT pissed off one commenter not making you laugh, YOU ARE THE WEIRD GUY ON THE BUS TOO. When you start paying DocBastard by the comment, then you can complain. Until then maybe you should grow up and go back to commenting "lol" "win" "rofl" and all that shit.

Koolkat - You're right. Maybe I should just stop commenting if I've lost that humourous edge. Damn. You win. Goodbye, FML.

I don't have anything against you, I just thought he was right in this case..

To reply to Doc's original comment, if you want to join random peoples conversation, you can't just jump in, you're not in Skyrim, you have to be tactful. And join their faction and do quests for them that make them like you more first.

RileyTheCoyote 6

When people do that kind of stuff I become convinced they have a social disorder.

KaelaKhaotic 5

That's what you get for eavesdropping.

ddeathbombb 5

You the weird one??? There the weird pnr

RedPillSucks 31

Ok, color me confused cause I thought bnr was "boner". Did you actually get one?

ddeathbombb 5
shizzathon 5

I think thanking them for 'restoring your faith in humanity' was a smidddge too far :)

zembof 3