By Anonymous - 22/03/2012 06:40 - Australia - Saint Marys

Today, I overheard a girl and a guy sitting behind me on the bus who were talking about Skyrim, one of my favourite games. After a while, I turned around and, as a fellow gamer, thanked them for restoring my faith in humanity. They went very quiet. I'm now that weird guy on the bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 833
You deserved it 38 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I used to be that guy, then I took an arrow to the knee

Relax. You were probably that weird guy on the bus WAY before this incident.

Comments

Skyrim is made by god also known as bethesta games

KiddNYC1O 20

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round...

Finally - a FML from the "creeper on the bus" point of view! A FML first! Hats off to you good sir.

I used to make arrow to the knee jokes then I took an arrow to the knee

biglittlehead 12

I used to make arrow to the knee jokes then I took a scrote to the throat.

biglittlehead 12

I like skyrim as much as the next guy but restores your faith in humanity? That's all it takes? Why not world peace?

I know, eh? Gamers are everywhere. I now have long, nerdy conversations with people I know that actively avoided video games, but are now insane about Skyrim.

blackvyper 8

Skyrim? I mean.. honestly now, it's not like it's MW3.

Meh, when you've played one Modern Warfare you've played them all.

A generic RPG or yet another WWII shooter? At least play something innovative if you want fun.

OP, things may have gone better if you'd politely interjected, then explained yourself before dropping a restoration of faith comment. It's no more digestible than a passing, out of context snippet of biblical gobbledigook from some crazy street corner zealot.

They're the weird ones, let's be honest. I wouldve continued the conversation but include you as well. They're obviously not legit enough to be considered real gamers.

Uhm. What does not knowing internet memes have anything to do with being a "real gamer"? As far as I was aware, being a real gamer means that you play video games.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Who ever said anything about Internet memes?

I hate people who say things like that.

Skyrim is one of the greatest games ever made. My favorite is Final Fantasy VII though.