By oldmama728 - 28/04/2011 11:07

Today, I once again told my son he needed a job and a girlfriend because I simply could not keep him in my house anymore. He yelled, "No, I can do whatever I want!" Then went back to playing video games. He's 38. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 354
You deserved it 46 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cradle6 13

Did you ever think about addressing this problem a little earlier?

YDI for letting it get that far. Just throw his stuff out and change the locks. The guy is 38 for ****'s sake.

Comments

hey, figureskates, do you like turtles? slow and steady wins the race, you know. and once I come out of my shell, look out - i'm fierce. ;D enjoy your break from the usual fml flirts.

jonny1991good 0
DJ_Pazzy 2

Damn I remember when I turned 18 I wanted to leave lol I don't know what he's thinking but his momma needs to introduce him to the real world

princesstay17 0

Kick him out on his ass and tell him to make the money he earns on those video games to support himself.

cc_the_beast 6

Imaaaggiiiiiinnnaaaaaaatttiioonnnn.

theonlysweetpea 10

Are you stupid?! By 25 he would have been gone! Kick his ass out now!

While I think this is completely ****** up, I have to say YDI, OP. You raised him. He is entirely a product of your parenting. You are the only one to blame. Thanks for raising someone who's a waste of space and resources. Our overpopulated planet really needs people like you and your son. (for the thick, this was sarcasm)

pedobearsstalker 0

overpopulated? you could fit everyone in the world in one state.

Yes the world is overpopulated you ignorant ****, thousands starve to death every day.

@207: Please tell me what you are smoking. Sounds like some strong stuff.

Tell him he has to start paying rent in 30 days and move out in 90 days. ENFORCE it!

YDI it, seriously, you've had like 18 years to teach him to get a job and move out. Hell, at 25 you shoulda kicked him out on his ass.

lol. Make his life as miserable as you can. Throw out his stuff, or something. It shouldn't be that hard to get rid of him. If you're afraid to hurt his feelings you better get over that now, OP.