By oldmama728 - 28/04/2011 11:07

Today, I once again told my son he needed a job and a girlfriend because I simply could not keep him in my house anymore. He yelled, "No, I can do whatever I want!" Then went back to playing video games. He's 38. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 354
You deserved it 46 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cradle6 13

Did you ever think about addressing this problem a little earlier?

YDI for letting it get that far. Just throw his stuff out and change the locks. The guy is 38 for ****'s sake.

Comments

imnotcraZ 0

send him to Vietnam for some real life cod he won't touch the controller again

getting a time machine is kinda hard tho

imnotcraZ 0

send him to Vietnam for some real life cod he won't touch the controller again

I'd say it is the fault of both. His fault for not getting off of his lazy butt to do anything other than play video games and be a moocher. He needs to develop the drive within himself to make something of himself... although at the age of 38... that will be very difficult since this is the life that he has had and known... which then goes to the other party to blame. The mother for not pushing him to do anything or make anything of himself. Just yelling at him to do something isn't going to change a thing. All that is... empty threats and he sees right through it. He's 38... he's heard it all before. Time for different drastic tactics such as yelling, then packing up his stuff and putting it out on the front lawn or out the door or somewhere out of the house. He shows that he has no balls to do anything, you have to have the balls to make him do something otherwise all you are... is just an enabler and he will not be anything more than what he is now... a shut in gamer. He doesn't need a girlfriend... he needs a job. Get him to get a job and possibly things can start going in the right direction.

hapy_pig098 13

Damn people these days write to much this is supposed to be a comment not a story D:

my parents wouldnt even let live with them if i were 38 and had no job

honoshikun 3

Poor man, he doesn't realise how he's wasting his life :(

JacksonCampbell 9

My parents kicked me out at 22.

FreebirdIII 1

Tell him he can do what he wants at "his" house. FYL for not being firm and laying down the ground rules 36 years ago. FHL for thinking this is acceptable and now having to work until he is 70 for a McDonalds retirement.

jadee000 0

You're right, but maybe he can spell loser* right...