By Anonymous - 19/01/2010 00:01 - United States

Today, I met my new college room-mate. He then introduced me to his imaginary friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 865
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inform him that if his "friend" is going to be sharing the place with you guys then the rent needs to be split 3 ways instead of 2. Either your roommate will have to come up with the money or he'll get mad at his "friend" for not contributing and hopefully he will evict him. :-)

JoshTheMaggot 8

tell him to take you to Fosters. I want to meet Bloo.

Comments

Is your room-mate an artist or writer, by any chance? His 'imaginary friend' could be a character he created and he imagines him as real to better write/design him for his work.

foxboy2010 0
supmofukka 0

hahaha convince the guy his "friend" was talkn shit behind his back. and then watch him argue with himself.

erizzz 0

this is stupid. why is this even on here

If you start having conversations with his imaginary friend, I bet he will freak out!

Inform him that if his "friend" is going to be sharing the place with you guys then the rent needs to be split 3 ways instead of 2. Either your roommate will have to come up with the money or he'll get mad at his "friend" for not contributing and hopefully he will evict him. :-)

Brilliant! lol i love your opinion. :)

Or, next time he's out put a sock on the door handle. Then later, apologize and tell him that you and his 'friend' needed some one on one time.

Or, take one of his shirts and put a small patch of dirt on it. Leave it on his desk and then, when he asks you about it. Tell him you saw his 'friend' wearing it. The gas-lighting possibilities are endless. On the other hand, if you care you could suggest he book an appointment with a counselor so that he and his 'friend' can discuss any issues they might have. "I have an imaginary friend." "Really, tell me about him." OR "I have a real friend." "Really, you are crazy!! Here's a prescription."

He was probably just messing with you.

He just wants you to sleep with one eye open for a week or two.