By Anonymous - 19/01/2010 00:01 - United States

Today, I met my new college room-mate. He then introduced me to his imaginary friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 865
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inform him that if his "friend" is going to be sharing the place with you guys then the rent needs to be split 3 ways instead of 2. Either your roommate will have to come up with the money or he'll get mad at his "friend" for not contributing and hopefully he will evict him. :-)

JoshTheMaggot 8

tell him to take you to Fosters. I want to meet Bloo.

Comments

perdix 29

Then, introduce him to your imaginary baseball bat.

lumuma 0

just sleep with ur eyes open and a big gun next to u

LauraTheKiwi 0

Well??? What was his ****-n name? don't start a story unless you plan on finishing it. Assh-le.

Chicostick 0

Been there done that. It isn't fun, it's just creepy as hell. Most of this time the imaginary friend accompanies not knowing how to clean or bathe, and wearing the same set of clothes for weeks and weeks at a time. If yours doesn't sleepwalk and start yelling in the middle of the night, count yourself as lucky. Either switch rooms quickly, or nip that shit in the bud as quick as you can.

rmiller336 0

I remember the days! lol- either tough it out or switch while you still can! is this your first dorm/roomate experience? and what does mlia stand for?

micery 0

Mlia stands for "my life is average". It is another website similar to this, but was made by different people

Dude, this has "MLIA material" written all over it. You're on the wrong site. BTW, I hope you remembered to say, "Hi." Even imaginary friends need love.

haha that sucks for u but its rly not an fml